- Free Estimating Software
- GeneralCOST Estimator Free
- Free PDF Cost Estimating Tools
- Trimble ProjectSight
- HCSS HeavyBid Software
- CostX Estimating
- Bluebeam Revu
- BluBridge Software
- Electrical Estimating Software
- Bidcon Software
- Rehab Estimator Tool
- PlanSwift Estimating
- RemodelCOST Estimator
- GeneralCOST Estimator
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Hard Dollar
- More Construction Softwares
Review of ConcreteCOST Estimator for MS Excel
Concrete is a fundamental part of the construction process, and so is estimating its costs. However, it’s also one of the hardest parts, taking longer than necessary with many details lost in the process.
That’s where ConcreteCOST Estimator comes in. This handy and sharp software allows workers to quickly manage your concrete costs and to create accurate estimates in no time, thanks to its MS Excel integration.
ConcreteCOST Estimator makes use of powerful features, including its on-screen concrete calculator for easy volume calculation; it also supports calculations made with the metric system.
Customizable Cost Data:
Time and money are of the essence in the construction business, and the more ways to save time there are on projects, the better for all.
With ConcreteCOST Estimator’s concrete construction cost database, all the details that go into concrete costs are covered, including formwork and reinforcement. Thanks to its easy to learn and use interface, users can enjoy rapid report creation with no information spared.
Easy to Use yet Powerful:
Part of what makes ConcreteCOST Estimator so fast is its integration to MS Excel. Through this, users can generate their reports with no hassle and no time wasted, and can easily be shared via email, print, and more.
• Convenient MS Excel based estimating
• User-defined units of cost data
• Works with 32-bit and 64-bit computers and versions of MS Office
• Accurate and reliable concrete volume calculator
• Cost data includes standard concrete cost categories
• User-defined overhead and profit settings
• Automatically places company logo on reports
• Comprehensive Online Help system
• Step-by-Step Tutorial for easy and fast learning
• Support for metric system
- Personal computer running under Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8
- Microsoft Excel 2000-13 (32-bit or 64-bit MS Office installation)
- Compatible printer
Tutorial and Screens:
ConcreteCOST Estimator for MS Excel Sample Screen :
If you have any question/problem or confusion, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happy to assist you.
- Concrete and Masonry work
- Flooring Estimating
- Plumbing Estimating
- Paint Job Estimating
- Roof Cost Estimating
- TakeOff with Bluebeam
- Bluebeam Revu
- Formwork Material Quantity Take-off
- Install Fiber-Cement Siding
- How do you work out the construction costs
- Framing Material Takeoff
- Create Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Construction Estimators Excel Demo
- Cost Estimating with Excel Template
- Blueprint Take-offs with the "Quik-Ruler" Digitizer
- Estimating and Bidding Process