A T-beam (or tee beam), used in construction, is a load-bearing structure of reinforced concrete, wood or metal, with a t-shaped cross section. The top of the t-shaped cross section serves as a flange or compression member in resisting compressive stresses.
Online tool for a complete T-Beam Design. You need not to have any software, Excel, plugins required for Reinforced concrete design. Now you can do this easily with online web form.
A simple form with Step by Step fields which need inputs:
- Step # 1 Calculating / Estimating Beam Dimensions
- Step # 2 Calculating the factored load and factored moment
- Step # 3 Calculating Effective Flange Width;
- Step # 4 Calculating Moments
- Step # 5 Assuming a Lever Arm
- Step # 6 Trial Steel Area;
- Step # 7 Calculating and checking the value of a and z ;
- Step # 8 Checking Minimum Reinforcing ;
- Step # 9 Checking values of ε t and Φ