Engineering Calculations using Microsoft Excel
Learning Engineering Calculations using Microsoft Excel
As every Engineer needs to do many daily calculations especially using modern standards like EUROCODES, the need to write custom software solutions is more and more real. Especially if standards includes many complex formulas which are hardly calculated using pocket computers as it was 30 years ago.
You do not need to be a software developer to write your own customized calculations in minutes.
Topics you Learn:
- How to create cells where input parameters should be entered
- How to create a sketch with anotations of input parameters
- How to prepare cells where results of calculation will be written
- How to create a push button, where you will trigger start of the calculation
- How to write code to perform calculation
- How to write code to display the results of calculation
- How to perform calculation
Learn more at: